- What are you OCD about? Come on, I know there must be something.
- What’s the most recent music/album you’ve purchased and do you recommend it?
- What fictional character would you like to interview and what is your first question?
- Cake or pie? And what flavor??
- What is your best quality?
- What’s your book or movie favorite: zombies, vampires, or werewolves and why?
- Do you have a junk drawer and what do you usually throw in it? Please be more specific than junk or more junk.
- If you could strike up a conversation with an inanimate object, what is the object and what are you talking about?
“I have questions, queries, posers.”
Recognize the quote? It's from a movie. Johnny Five? Not ringing any bells?? No, I didn’t choose the most obscure quote, from the most obscure movie ever. It just seemed to suit the occasion, as I’ve been tagged! Thank you to the lovely Scarlett of Scarlett’s Tattoo. And what does it mean to be tagged in non-playground terms? *The Rules* I am to follow are to seek out worthy opponents and ask them (worthy) questions that I’ve penned. Ideally, my worthy opponents will name their own opponents, as well as come up with their own questions. Hopefully, I’ve understood! Regardless, it sounds like fun and I’m game.
Scarlett’s Questions and My Answers:
1. If your life were a book, what would it be titled?
“Are You F*cking Kidding Me?” No, really, that’s what it would be called. Granted it may not end up a best seller with an expletive in the title, but that wasn’t the question, was it? Believe me, as a title for my life (as a book) it makes perfect sense.
2. Tell s a favorite childhood memory.
Camping with the Girl Scouts. Yep. I was a Girl Scout.
3. Is there a time limit on fortune cookie predictions?
Absolutely not. I’ve never found an expiration date on one.
4. Name three lessons LIFE has taught you.
Don’t be afraid to fall flat on your face. It will hurt much less than if you don’t try at all.
Always tell your truth to those you love, even if telling that truth risks the relationship.
Sometimes people dig holes to deep to get out of, think about that while you dig away.
5. Oceans or mountains, and why?
Mountains. I grew up surrounded by mountains and took them for granted. I briefly moved to Kansas and although the people were amazingly kind souls, the flatness of the land depressed me. AS much as I love the ocean, I can live without it. Mountains make me feel like soaring and I don’t want to live without that feeling. Plus, I’m much more likely to climb a mountain than swim in the ocean (sharks…eek).
6. What makes you smile?
My husband. He makes me laugh, too.
7. What would you dare to do if you knew you could not fail?
If there’s no risk of failure, then there isn’t any real joy, is there? Besides, failure is generally a perception and often a temporary one.
8. Do you believe in ghosts? What about Muppets?
Both, but I draw the line at the ghosts of Muppets.
9. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
My heart. It’s a good one. Not perfect, but really good. My breasts aren’t too shabby, either.
10. Given three wishes, what would you wish?
Peace on earth. Why not give it a shot? The war and terror thing has been done to death (hah!).
Live without fear (expect of course when it comes to fire or getting my photo taken).
Have the means ($$$) to travel the world with my husband, going anywhere our heart’s desire at any time.
11. What is the one thing you could not live without?
Humor, because seeing it in all the right places enables us to overcome anything.
Not too painful! Now it’s your turn. How does that spotlight feel? Not too hot? Good, here we go:
Mr. Green Genes @ Is There Anybody There?
Mary @ Giggles and Guns
Donna @ Musings of a Penniless Writer
Chrissy @ ThePurple Brick Road
Kranky Girl @ I Work Best With Animals and Dead People
Natalie @ Bridget’s Daughter
No pressure to play, but I’d love to hear your answers to My Questions:
Have fun! Can’t wait to see your answers! Oh, and the quote at the beginning of this post? It’s from the movie Short Circuit. If it’s available do check it out.