1/17/12

Is it really going to be one of "those" days?

Woke up this morning and this song was in my head. Could I have dreamt it because I have a headache? No.  Do I have a secret (perhaps not-so-secret) yen to bash people over the head with a silver hammer? What's the point of lying? Sure. I've considered it many times, with more people than I care to count. Doesn't have to be a silver hammer, either. Did I dream this song because I'm going to be the victim of a mad, silver-hammer-welding-brain-bashing serial killer? Moi? A victim? I think not. Am I going to get a headache? Someday, I'm sure I will...maybe soon if I keep this guessing game up. Regardless of what it means (or doesn't) it's an awesome song and there are certainly worse ways of waking up.


2 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree. I think you'd want to use a standard hammer. You wouldn't want to mess up a pretty silver hammer. Those are more for show:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Absolutely correct, Sir. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete