9/6/12

Words...

Sometimes there's too few, other times far too many. Hopefully these words are just the right amount.


Everyone needs one of these.

Newcastle

Preferably two...each with a different view.

Scotland

And a place to stop and rest.

London, England

Have a cup of tea...or something stronger.

Edinburgh

Remember to keep your

The Royal Mile, Edinburgh

and don't abuse them.


Enjoy a bit of Magick...

The Royal Mile, Edinburgh

And Spirit along your way.

Princes Street, Edinburgh

Maybe learn a bit of Latin,

"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit" is the motto of The Order of the Thistle and the Scottish Regiments of the British Army. This is written at the entrance to Edinburgh Castle. It means "No One Attacks Me With Impunity."

But don't forget how to have your

Jollie's Close, The Royal Mile, Edinburgh

Once in a while it's okay to be immature, especially if you can't help it.

Edinburgh

Always play like a child.
Edinburgh

Do what you love. Follow your path to your very own tune. Come on, don't be a

Edinbugh


21 comments:

  1. Fantastic post IK! I love the way your mind thinks and works! The pictures are great and you've enhanced them with your brief but witty text! I burst out laughing at the last picture! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love that it works (most of the time! hah!). Glad you enjoyed, MGG.

      Delete
  2. What a very clever sister I have! clever, talented and witty! Loved this post dearest. It's a gem...keep em coming! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Sis! Glad to hear you enjoyed! xoxo

      Delete
  3. LOL...I enjoyed this! Yes it's true I was childish and giggled like a little boy when i saw cockburn street! All I could think about was how painful that type of burn would be on a man....and the ways they might actually get one of those...sorry I digress

    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Well, you're not digressing anywhere that I didn't!! We all need to be immature sometimes, especially with all the responsibilities we have.

      Glad you enjoyed, Aaron! :)

      Delete
    2. I so agree...sometimes it is just fun to be childish....lol

      I love your sense of humor...I am nominating your blog for the Versatile Blogger Award

      http://www.dadblunders.com/2012/09/10/versatile-blogger-award/

      Aaron

      Delete
    3. Thanks so much, Aaron! And a big congrats to you on your award!!!

      Delete
  4. Ooooohhhhh, I'd like to step inside The Witchery! Exciting, and Fun, and the kind of place that just might usher the two of us right over to a place like Jollies! I'll be the one downing my beer while looking round for the Emergency Window!!

    It's always fun with your words, IK!

    Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got that right! Isn't The Witchery's sign the bomb? We wanted to go, but it was a bit out of our price range. Next time, for sure! It would be a blast to go there with you, Scarlett.

      Glad you enjoyed! Love right back to you :)

      Delete
  5. Cockburn street with the cog.
    Nice.
    Then, there's Cocuk.
    And don't forget about Teleange the Pmpor 48.
    She's into Black Pentacle - Black Hearts , after all.
    So Pty Ltd and so Zazzle with Witchlets.
    But it's Nksbac in Wazzafak that's got the buzz - Role Fantasy.
    ( Sypenn)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your posts, and the pics were perfect. You are just the type of quirky I adore so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was awesome! Put a big smile on my face! Great pictures, and I don't know why, but my favorite one is showing your feet next to one each others. Just something sweet about it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad it gave you a smile! Thanks, Dev! :)

      Delete
  8. Hahaha.. wonderfully said (and shown)! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved this. Perfect words and the perfect photos to accompany!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A few more words...

    Think-Think. Think-Think.
    Thinking of You.

    Love, Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's the end of days and all, but What The Heck Is Wrong With The Time Stamp?! (;

      Delete